I took the girls shopping the other day. Ali's shoes are completely worn out and she needed some new ones. So, she bought new shoes and
Edyn finally spent her Christmas money on a pretend iron and ironing board. She is SO cute. That night she brought down all her baby clothes and ironed them all and folded them. Then this last week I have been sewing bags again and so the ironing board is out. Several times she has looked up from what she is doing and said, "
Mooom, you are ironing! I am going to go get my ironing" Then she gets her board and iron and sets up right next to me (maybe even a little too close) and starts ironing away. Then she decided she could iron
craisins and they taste SO goodwarm and flat! (don't worry it's just pretend. Her iron makes noises but does not get hot). It is so funny. Her names for the baby include,
painty,
charlotte, sparkly, and
ferb. She is very excited to be a big sister. True to
Edyn's nature she was making us breakfast with
play dough (us being the primary presidency during our meeting) then she comes in pointing her finger at us and in her most authoritative voice
announces that we were talking too much and would not be getting any breakfast, while she pointed her finger at each of us in turn. She is truly a delight. She NEVER stops talking and lives a world that I wish I could actually see. Such as dipping her real food in pretend sauces. They must taste amazing to her, and though I tried really hard to taste them too, I just don't think it is the same to me as it is to her. How much better would the world be if we could only see through the imagination of a very imaginative 4 year old. Everything would be "Spectacular".
2 comments:
I love Edyn!! She is so adorable I love her stories tell more!!
UUMMM Anonymous was me:) I don't know why it didn't say that sorry! Love Edyn!!
Post a Comment