Bob's summer days 2010
3- weight lifting
2- house projects
1- fixing people's computers
(He did take an FMLA week off to have the baby. First time ever! and probably only because I fibbed and said he could spend the week working on his jeep. :) And though I thought he would get a moment or two to work on the jeep, I knew he would be busy with the kids. Great to have him home though)
Mindy's summer days of 2010
3- Trying to keep the kids entertained
2- Trying not to complain about how miserable I felt while pregnant
1- Having and playing with a new baby
Zachary
Zach's summer days 2010
3- playing video / computer games
2- playing soccer
1- helping his mother with every possible errand (what a supurb helper he is)
Alicyn
Ali's summer days 2010
3- playing with friends
2- fixing up an old desk
1- helping mom with everything else that Zach isn't around to help with, and trying her best to do it without complaint. (She has also been a great help to her mom this summer)
Dallin
Dallin's summer days 2010
3- playing computer and video games
2- swimming without any swim aids, and getting to go boating by himself with his aunt and uncle and cousins
1- Being very excited about a new brother coming and then helping to take care of him when he arrived.
Edyn
Edyn's summer days 2010
3- get used to having to compete for Mom's attention when the kids are no longer in school
2- playing with every conceivable toy in the house and outside
1- trying to learn to talk quieter (when she speaks too loud we say, "what I can't hear you, you are too loud" thank you mom), and help with the baby (she absolutely loves to get diapers, wipes, clothes, fill my water bottle etc. )
No comments:
Post a Comment