Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 8-15, 2009

This week has been a good one. The kids were home early everyday for SEP. I really like them home early. It gives us more time to get the piano practiced, the lessons, sports done and to have fun. We had fun doing Insight books and YW on Tuesday. And now I have a new calling. My stent in YW this time was very short. I am now the first couonselor in Primary. It will be really good. We have a good presidency and the president is awesome. We had a baby shower for Debbie yesterday. It was very fun. I made her a Diaper bag, carseat cover, pacifier holders, wipes holder, changing pad, and burp rags. I had so much fun doing it and it turned out really cute. I should have taken pictures. Oh, well. I also got Edyn's blanket for her bed tied, and the Christmas pillowcases I am sewing. The kids were really good this week and all got their piano practiced everyday. I even got all the laundry washed, folded, and put away. That is amazing! (as it does not happen all the time) Looking forward to a piano recital on Monday and a trip to Missouri this weekend. We hope to take the kids to see all the church sites. Can't wait!

No comments: