The last couple of weeks have been busy with fun fall stuff. Edyn turned 4 and we had a polka dot party with 10 little friends that was so much fun. This also meant that we got the basement cleaned out. I love it now. It is still unfinished but just a big, nearly empty, room. A great place to have parties. The boys finished their AYSO fall soccer season and Basketball and indoor soccer has started for Zach. We had a Breakfast with a Witch on the Friday before Halloween and invited 13 families from our neighborhood and my Beehives for breakfast which was very fun. (This was inspired by Gardner Village) I saw that they were doing this on their website but it was already full so I decided to have my own. I shared this idea with my sister as well, so she had a witch breakfast too. Between the two of us, Friday morning was witchy in both our neighborhoods. Halloween was very fun. The kids were happy to trick or treat 3 times. First at Dad's work (just Edyn and Dallin). Then at our ward's Trunk or Treat and then Halloween night. We were dressed as pioneers and Indians this year. These were our outfits from the Rendevoux. I decided I was only making 1 set of costumes. We had delicious homemade doughnuts from the Bains. The kids had a great time trick or treating in our neighborhood, then we had a wonderful party at Kristie's house for traditional soups, and her homemade delicious Carmel apples. This past week Zach finished up his Images of Greatness project at school and they had a night where all the kids told their Bio-riddles that they wrote themselves. It was amazing and I was so proud of him. Dad got the lights put on the house this week, and I was able to get some Christmas shopping done. I am still (unbelievably) working on the Barbie house (yes, since May). I have sold a few bags and have been sewing them as well as finishing up the redecorating, fresh paint job upstairs, teaching piano lessons, and enjoying my Beehives in Young Womens. Friday I cleaned the Van. Yeah, that took almost all day, but it feels so good. Here is the best idea. The holes where the benches in the van attach get SO dirty from the dirty children. Just put hot water in them, wait a few minutes then suck out with the shop vac, and voila. . .Clean. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment