This last week we had our Piano Recital. The kids all did a really great job though Ali and Zach both had to practice just their recital pieces all week to prepare. Seriously if they just did what I ask them to it wouldn't be so stressful but when do we learn that lesson? I don't know. I also announced that I would be quitting teaching piano. This has been a very hard decision for me. I really love teaching but I am also very excited to have my first baby without a "job". I hope to spend enormous amounts of time just holding him. Saturday was also the event for my friend Becky Anderson. It was amazing. So many people donated so much stuff and SO many people were there. She is wonderful person and you could tell that so many people love her and want her to get better and want to help her out. I felt very blessed to be apart of something so wonderful.
This week Edyn decided to start signing "I love you". We have done this with the kids for years. But for some reason she thinks it means "peace". It is so funny when she signs "I love you" and says, "Peace". Lately she also refused to go to bed until you "make her laugh" aka tickle her. I love that girl, she is so funny. She has also had a lot of fun this week changing her clothes a million times. My friend Rena gave us a TON of clothes for her and we have had so much fun trying them all on. Ali taught her how to fold her laundry. She does an amazing job at it. I mentioned that she was better than the boys and then she kept giving this little attitude to them telling them how good she was. It was so funny and kind of got under the boys skin. They told her to quit bragging. HAHA
Zach has started baseball EVERYDAY. Wow. At first I was a little concerned but he can just rum over behind the school so it has worked out great, maybe this year they will learn to play. Yeah. His coach is really into it and is actually the grandpa of one of the boys on his team. Soccer is also back in full swing so the kid is getting a lot of "Outdoor time". He went on a field trip to the capital bldg. yesterday and really enjoyed it, maybe wants to be Governor.
Dallin is back playing soccer as well, and his latest life ambitions is to either be president (like of the United States), a glass maker, or a plastic maker. I love to hear what comes out of that kids mouth, it is great. He also told his Grandma Astle the other day that what he has been up to lately is "thinking". When she asked him what he told her about the baby.
Ali is having fun preparing for her Ballet recital, and playing with her friends. She is doing really well in school and has a field trip tomorrow.
April has turned out to be very busy, maybe May will be less so this year. One can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment