Ok, Brett so it wasn't really one of your infamous "Lan Parties". Instead it was a sewing party, but all those sewing machines in a row reminded us of all those computers in a row so many years ago. We had a great time yesterday. First we braved driving in the snow, Debbie from Logan, and all of us from Layton to American Fork. Though it turned out not to be too bad, so we were glad for strapping on some courage. All us sisters met at Mom's house for a yummy chicken salad sandwich, veggies, and fruit lunch, and sewing. We all made a Valentines Apron. It was a fun Girl party. Especially made fun because everyone was there. No boys. (well except Gavin and Mar'cus). And of course Grandpa who was sad that the Big boys weren't there to play with him. Grandpa tried to stay hidden for most of it. HAHA. We still got him! It was fun to hang out and talk and sew really cute aprons. I also had some big news to share. We shared it with our kids over breakfast and then at the party yesterday afternoon. We are going to have another Baby. Yes, that is baby number 5. We are very excited and expect the arrival at the beginning of August (the 5th or so). It was fun to let everyone know. The kids are excited and Dallin hasn't stopped talking about it. I made a little box, pink and blue, on my new cricket that I have been having so much fun on. I filled it with some pink and blue candies and a little note that said, "We are having a baby" for the sisters, and "You are going to be a big brother / sister" for our kids. It was a fun day. No I haven't been feeling well lately and am very tired, thus we haven't done much this month, so yesterday was even more fun just to do something. We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and were able to "see" our cute baby. It was so tiny but you could see it's arms and legs, and head and fingers. It was amazing. Isn't the miracle of life truly that, a Miracle. We are so blessed.
Beck Kids
9 years ago
2 comments:
Contgratulations! That's so exciting. And what a cute and fun thing to do with your sisters. The aprons turned out so cute.
Mindy!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your cute little family! Wow, number 5 How exciting! It sounds like you had such a fun time! I just love you!
Post a Comment