This last year has been really fun for all of us. Our kids are getting bigger all the time, and we feel very fortunate to have one old enough to do a little babysitting. Bob and I feel like we got a little bit of freedom back. We have been on several fun vacations this year, the best being Hawaii. Truly I wish I could live there. Especially right now as I sit shivering from the cold. The kids have kept us busy this year with sports and piano and ballet lessons, and homework. Dallin started 1st grade this year and it is really strange to have only one kid at home, and she goes to preschool twice a week. That is great because it gives me a chance to do the shopping, and volunteer at the kids' schools without having to find a babysitter. Bob continues to enjoy his work with Layton City, and has recently been very busy restoring a jeep. He was recently called as the assistant financial clerk for our ward and is excited about learning that new job. I am loving being a stay at home mom and can hardly believe how I ever found time to work. I do teach 12 kids piano lessons (which I love). I am serving as the Primary 1st counselor in our ward and have not had time (with the holidays) to quite figure out what I am supposed to do. All in all we feel really blessed especially this time of year, to have a warm house, food to eat, and a family to love. We are so thankful for our savior, for his Birth and for all he has done for us. We love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas, full of love and laughter.
1 comment:
I don't believe I'm getting a Christmas card/letter out this year (emergency appendectomy last week has slowed me down). It's nice to read what you've been up to. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment