Monday, December 29, 2008

Jingle Bells

5 comments:

Shanna said...

LOL I love the HEY at the end. She is so cute. Sorry we never got up that way to go see lights with you guys. The money was way too tight this year. I am so sorry. We need to get Leah and Allie together more often than just once a year. HOpe you all had a great holiday.

kamikae said...

I love it! Edyn is so cute and so intense!

Anonymous said...

Hello Malinda! It's been awhile I know. Got your cute Christmas card, your family is so beautiful and you haven't changed a bit...what is your secret? Anyway, I saw you had your email and blogspot on there. I'm just starting to get into this with my own blog. Hope to talk to you soon!

Love, Danae

Natalie said...

That video was sooo cute! The kids made me play it over and over. We sure miss you guys - you have such a cute family!!!

L. Mo said...

Hey Malinda I saw your blogspot on Julie and Tyges page. You guys look great! Drop me an email if you get a chance I would love to catch up. merlinm@medallionmanor.com My wife keeps our lives blogged as well. The address is: http://www.moyeslife.blogspot.com/
Merlin