Thursday, February 5, 2009



So, I know I have a hard time finding time to do this, even though I really want to keep it updated. But. . . a couple of weeks ago, we had stake conference, and we got already to go but I just wasn't up to it. You know you just have those days when you are completely willing to sit through two hours of trying to keep kids quiet and still, and then. . . there are those days when that sounds like about the worst thing you could choose to do today. This Sunday was one of the latter, so instead we took a drive up the canyon and listened to church music, wrote in our journals and just spent time together. It was great, and my spirits were uplifted so much. The funny thing is that on the way we saw this house, that I thought was just a scream, so I had to share it. Whoever new that when you outgrow your house, you could always just use it as pasture. I mean, what a great idea, right? Seriously, tons of llama's and sheep just hanging out in the yard, drive way, and under the eaves. So funny!

No comments: