Monday, October 13, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date





We had an activity girls Daddy Daughter round up! We only had three of the eight girls show up, but we had a lot of fun anyway, and Ali really enjoyed it. The dad's had a chili cook off, then we did questionaires about the girls and their dads. They thought this was really fun and one daddy-daughter pair actually got them all right! Then we took pictures (the girls made frames the other day). We played a really fun game of herding the sheep, and ate doughnuts off a string, then talked about Christ and the parable of the lost sheep. It was fun and everyone helped clean up.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It has been a long time since I have seen any of your family but I must say that Bob still looks the same as the day he came to mountain view for a visit. I love the pumpkin pictures too.
hirschiscrazytrain.wordpress.com

Shanna said...

I love Ali's face in the second pic. She is so silly!
Glad we can keep in touch through blogger. Hope your doing great. It was awesome to see you during Thanksgiving.
We need to go see the lights. Let me know when that will work for you guys.